#810-130 Carlton Street
THE PERFECT WORK FROM HOME CONDO
Ideally situated in vibrant Cabbagetown South, Carlton On The Park is a sought after building known for its expansive unit sizes, impressive amenities, and five-star concierge service. Experience the best of city living, in an area with excellent walk, bike, and transit scores! This building is located directly across the street from Allan Gardens and Conservatory, as well as steps from the former Maple Leaf Gardens – now a flagship Loblaws store.
This North-facing unit boasts 1,765 sqft, including two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a lovely light-filled sunroom. Beautifully renovated with a contemporary aesthetic, the unit features engineered hardwood flooring throughout the main, open concept entertaining spaces. The gourmet kitchen boasts lacquered soft-close cabinetry and quartz countertops with a glass subway tile backsplash. High-end appliances will satisfy the most discerning chef, along with ample prep space. The peninsula makes for an ideal bar, overlooking the dining room with a modern central chandelier. The spacious living room offers multiple seating options, with a linear fireplace with built-in bookshelves as the focal point of the space. Your master retreat includes a dressing area with built-in vanity, three closets, and a four-piece ensuite with a glass enclosed shower and floating double vanities with quartz countertops. The spacious bedroom is flooded with natural light from oversized windows, with a lovely sunny sitting area. The office/second bedroom is an ideal work from home space with a built-in desk and shelving, as well as a Murphy bed for guests. Enjoy walk out access to the sunroom for your coffee breaks, as well as convenient semi-ensuite access to the main four-piece bathroom. Need to meet clients? Take advantage of the building’s five meeting rooms. There is also a large party/meeting room with video conferencing capabilities. Bonus – high-speed internet and cable are both included in the monthly condo fee!
Enjoy a maintenance-free City lifestyle without sacrificing on space, comfort, or style.
- 24-hour concierge and security
- Indoor saltwater pool and bromine spa
- Well-equipped work out room
- Yoga room
- Squash and racquetball courts
- Rooftop terrace with outdoor bromine spa, BBQs, outdoor seating and lounging areas
- Party room with 75” screen TV
- Billiards room
- Five complimentary meeting rooms of varying sizes
- Luxury Building Amenities
- Property Taxes: $4,065.99 (2020)
- Maintenance Fee: $1,531.58 (Includes: heat, air conditioning, hydro, water and sewage, Rogers enhanced cable TV package & high-speed internet, parking, building insurance, common elements)
On The Map